1. User Information
2. Private or Sensitive Information on Public Forums
It is important to remember that comments submitted to a public forum may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on NewWorldPolitics.com and elsewhere on the Internet, which are likely to be accessible for a long time and you have no control over who will read them. It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and, in particular, you should not dis- close sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our public forums.
3. Submitted Materials
4. Rules of Conduct
While we welcome and encourage user interaction on NewWorldPolitics.com, we do insist and require that you restrict your activity on NewWorldPolitics.com to that which involves lawful purposes only. In addition, you may not:
- impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- exploit NewWorldPolitics.com, the Service or any Site Content, or any portion hereof, for commercial purposes without our prior written permission;
- alter, edit, delete, remove, fail to display, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose any of the Site Content (or attempt to do any of the foregoing);
- obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or services available on or through newworldpolitics.com through any means;
- engage in spidering, "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on NewWorldPolitics.com, or obtaining lists of users or other information from or through NewWorldPolitics.com;
- use NewWorldPolitics.com or the Service in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair NewWorldPolitics.com or interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of NewWorldPolitics.com or the Service;
- circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere (or attempt, encourage or support anyone else's attempt to do any of the foregoing) with NewWorldPolitics.com, the Service, or any software on NewWorldPolitics.com;
- post or transmit through NewWorldPolitics.com any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind.
5. Proprietary Rights
As between you and us, and except for your Submitted Materials (as defined in Section 3 above), we own all rights, title and interest in and to NewWorldPolitics.com, the Service, all the content (including, without limitation, all audio, photographs, images, renderings, RSS feeds, podcasts, reports, charts, logos, widgets, gadgets, applets, and video), software, code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the "Site Content"), the look and feel, design and organization of NewWorldPolitics.com, and the compilation of the Site Content. Your use of NewWorldPolitics.com or the Service does not grant to you ownership or title of, in or to any Site Content or any other part of NewWorldPolitics.com or the Service.
6. Limited License
8. Right to Monitor and Editorial Control
10. Third Party Web Sites
You may be able to link from NewWorldPolitics.com to third party web sites and third party web sites may link to NewWorldPolitics.com ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for any information, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on any Linked Sites, and that links to Linked Sites do not necessarily constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship by us. If you choose to rely on any Linked Site, you are doing so at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such choicet
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF NEWWORLDPOLITICS.COM AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, WARRANT THAT USE OF NEWWORLDPOLITICS.COM OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IN ADDITION, NEITHER WE NOR THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF NEWWORLDPOLITICS.COM OR THE SERVICE, OR (II) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON NEWWORLDPOLITICS.COM OR OF THE SERVICE.
THE SITE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
12. Jurisdictional Issues
NewWorldPolitics.com is intended for users who are located in the United States. We do not represent that materials on NewWorldPolitics.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access NewWorldPolitics.com from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent any such laws are applicable